Kirsten Tibballs’ Coffee Trifle
- 1 pack chocolate biscuits
- 800mL Bulla Dollop Cream
- 300mL Bulla Crème Fraîche
- 8 Tbsp Baileys Liquor
- 8 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 shots espresso coffee
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 400mL Bulla Thickened Cream
- cocoa powder
- Combine the Bulla Dollop Cream and Bulla Crème Fraîche in a bowl, then add in the Baileys.
- In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in the espresso coffee, add the melted butter and combine with the cream mixture.
- Place a layer biscuits in the base of your trifle bowl. Cover with a layer of the cream mixture and then dust with cocoa powder. Repeat until you have four layers of cream and biscuits.
- Place in the fridge for one hour to set.
- Whisk the chilled Bulla Thickened Cream until it reaches a firm consistency. Place the cream on top of the set trifle just prior to serving. Dust with cocoa powder.