Bulla Online Community Guidelines
The Bulla Family Dairy Facebook Page is a fun, family-friendly community. While we’re excited to hear from you, it’s important to note that any information, comments, photos or other material posted to the Bulla Family Dairy Facebook Page is not representative of the opinions of Bulla, nor do we make any representation as to its accuracy.
As part of our commitment to you, we’ll do our best to ensure the posts on our page are in line with Bulla Family Dairy’s family-friendly philosophies – learn more, here: https://www.bulla.com.au/our-story/vision-values/
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
Please be aware that by using, browsing or accessing any part of the Bulla Family Dairy Facebook page, you agree to be bound by and subject to the Regal Cream Products Pty Ltd (trading as Bulla Dairy Foods) Website Terms and Conditions (Terms) (set out, here: https://www.bulla.com.au/legal/), as well as the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (set out here http://www.facebook.com/terms.php) and all applicable laws.
It is your responsibility to check the Bulla website regularly for updated versions of the Terms as Bulla may from time to time review and update the Terms to take account of new laws, regulations, products or technology.
If you do not accept and agree to the Terms and the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, you must not access, browse or otherwise use the Bulla Family Dairy Facebook page.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care on 1800 001 332 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org