Bulla Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes
- 640g strawberry jam
- 350g gluten free and nut free shortbread biscuits, crumbled
- 10 large scoops Bulla Nut Free and Gluten Free Ice Cream
- 160g heart shaped gluten free and nut free shortbread biscuits
- 250g fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- Place the jam in a saucepan and heat on low until it has melted to create a sauce – approx. 5 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Divide the crumbled biscuits between 10 small serving bowls. Add a drizzle of the strawberry sauce to each bowl.
- Top with a large scoop of Bulla Nut Free and Gluten Free Vanilla Ice Cream.
- To serve, place a heart shaped biscuit in each bowl and a few slices of fresh strawberries. Finish with another of drizzle of strawberry sauce and serve immediately.