Choc Ripple Christmas Wreath
- 900mL Bulla Thickened Cream
- 2 packets Arnotts Choc Ripple Biscuits
- mixed berries & cherries, for decorating
- Place Bulla Thickened Cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until cream has firm peaks.
- Spread approximately 2 teaspoons of cream on a biscuit then sandwich with another biscuit. Repeat this process then place your biscuits on their side in a round 20 cm base spring form tin. Keep adding sandwiched biscuits to form a circle/wreath. Spread the completed wreath with enough cream to cover. Use approximately 38 biscuits and around 2/3 of the cream.
- Let chill for 6 hours or overnight. Keep remaining cream to finish off the wreath before serving.
- When ready to serve, loosen spring form tin and take off the side. Gently place a serving plate over the wreath and carefully turn upside down. Spread remaining cream over the wreath and top with berries and cherries.