chocolate ginger truffles
- 200g 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 200g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 200mL Bulla Thickened Cream
- 75g unsalted butter, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- cocoa powder for dusting
- Place the chocolate pieces in a large heatproof bowl.
- Place the Bulla Thickened Cream, butter, ground ginger and vanilla extract in a saucepan and bring to a gentle boil.
- Pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Leave the mixture to cool and place cling wrap on top of the mixture. Refrigerate until set.
- To make the truffles, gently rub a small amount of oil on your hands and roll teaspoons of the mixture into circular balls.
- Dust with a light coating of cocoa powder and serve chilled.