Cinnamon French Toast
- 2 eggs
- 180mL milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 500mL Creamy Classics Ice Cream Vanilla
- 100mL maple syrup
- 50g pecans
- Place the eggs, milk cinnamon and vanilla extract into a shallow bowl and whisk to combine well.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan on medium heat. Place 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan and melt.
- Dip bread into the egg mixture to coat both sides and absorb the egg mix.
- Place 1 slice of bread into the frypan and cook both sides until heated through and golden brown. Set aside and keep warm. Continue with the remaining butter and bread slices until all are cooked. Cover to keep warm.
- To serve, place the French toast on 4 serving plates. Place a scoop of Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream Vanilla on each. Top with a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of pecans. Serve immediately.