Creamy Classics Cookies and Cream Cake Bites
- 1 pack chocolate cake mix
- 1L Bulla Creamy Classics Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
- icing sugar
- chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Mix batter as per packet instructions. Line a 38 x 25cm baking tray with baking paper and pour in batter.
- Bake for approximately 20 min or until cooked through. Let cake cool slightly then place in freezer until chilled or until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, line a 21 x 21cm cake tin with baking paper. Scoop in 1L of Bulla Creamy Classics Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, pressing down in tin and smooth to level. Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- To assemble the bites, remove cake from freezer and cut in half to create two squares. Remove ice cream from tin and remove baking paper. Sandwich the ice cream between the two squares of cake and trim sides. Cut into small rectangle bites. Top with a sprinkle of icing sugar and a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Serve immediately.