Creamy scalloped potato bake with pesto and rocket
- 200mL Bulla Crème Fraîche
- 10g butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 800g desiree potatoes, thinly sliced
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- home made or store bought basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180⁰C fan forced). Generously grease a 6cm deep, 15cm x 24cm (base) ovenproof dish with butter. Combine crème fraiche salt and pepper in a jug and mix well.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes over base of prepared dish. Top with a layer of onion. Drizzle with a little cream mixture. Repeat layers until all ingredients have been used.
- Cover dish tightly with foil. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Remove foil. Cook for a further 20 minutes or until top is golden.
- Serve at the table topped with rocket and a generous drizzle of pesto.