Mini Santa Hats
- 200mL Bulla Thickened Cream
- 2 x 315g chocolate madeira cakes
- 250g strawberries
- Trim cakes to desired height. Using a small cutter, approx. 3cm diameter, cut rounds from chocolate cake and place onto serving plate.
- Whisk Bulla Thickened Cream until just firm. Spoon on top of chocolate rounds and press a strawberry on top.
- Spoon a little Bulla Thickened Cream into a piping bag with a fine nozzle and pipe small dollops of Bulla Thickened Cream on top of strawberries. Alternatively, spoon a little dollop on top if you don’t have a piping bag handy.