Smashed Pea, Lemon and Mint Dip
- 200mL Bulla Sour Cream
- 1 cup frozen peas, blanched in boiling water and cooled
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the peas in boiling water and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked and still bright green. Drain and rinse under running cold water to cool.
- Using a stab blender, process peas, mint and lemon until peas are roughly crushed and ingredients have combined. Stir in sour cream and season to taste.
- Serve with crackers or fresh vegetable crudités.