Chocolate Ice Cream Marshmallow Sandwiches
- 1L Bulla Real Dairy Chocolate, softened
- 6 snow balls (choc & coconut Coated Marshmallows)
- 16 ice cream wafers
- 200g dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Line a 20cm square pan with baking paper, allowing a 5 cm overhang.
- Spoon half of the Bulla Real Dairy Chocolate into prepared pan. Use the back of a spoon to push Bulla Creamy Classics Vanilla Ice Cream into the base and smooth surface forming a solid layer of ice cream. Place chopped snow balls in a single layer over ice cream. Top with remaining Bulla Creamy Classics Vanilla Ice Cream and again use a spoon, to push ice cream evenly and firmly over marshmallow layer. Cover with plastic wrap and weight the top of ice cream with another square cake pan or equivalent, press down evenly and firmly. Freeze overnight.
- Remove plastic wrap and turn ice cream slice onto a chopping board. Peel off baking paper and trim edges. Position 8 wafers evenly over surface of ice cream block and use as a guide to cut ice cream into 8 sandwich blocks. Use a second wafer to sandwich ice cream blocks. Place peppermint sandwiches on a baking tray and return to freezer.
- Heat chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl in 20-second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth; do not overheat. Allow to cool slightly. Moving quickly, take a sandwich and dip one end into chocolate, allow excess chocolate to drain and place on a baking paper lined tray. Place tray in freezer until chocolate is set. Repeat with remaining sandwiches, store in an air tight container in the freezer and serve from freezer as needed.