Ice cream tacos & pistachio coconut ice cream
- 2L Bulla Real Dairy Vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 100g pistachios
- 80g butter
- 100g shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- For the Taco Shell Biscuit, preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Using a pencil, draw two 10cm circles on a sheet of baking paper. Place the sheet, pencil marked side down on a baking tray as a template.
- Beat brown sugar, butter and golden syrup until well combined and slightly lighter in colour. Add flour and continue beating until a firm dough forms.
- Roll tablespoons full of dough into balls. Using your fingers press the dough onto baking sheet template, pushing out to the edges of the template.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for two minutes, loosen the cookie disks and curl over a rolling pin to form a taco shell, allow to cool completely before removing to a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining dough.
- For the Pistachio coconut ice cream, combine softened Bulla Real Dairy Vanilla, pistachios and coconut. Return this mixture to the freezer until frozen.
- To serve, fill tacos with the Bulla Real Dairy Vanilla and a sprinkle of toasted coconut.