Individual mocha cookies & cream ice cream puddings
- 250 g brownies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 100g choc-coated coffee beans
- 150g plain chocolate biscuits
- 2L Bulla Real Dairy Vanilla
- Line 6 x 1 cup capacity Texas muffin pan individually with plastic wrap, allow overhang. Place brownie and butter in a bowl and stir until combined. Press brownie mixture evenly onto bases and refrigerate.
- Place 1 litre of the Bulla Real Dairy Vanilla and coffee beans in bowl of electric mixer and beat on low until just softened. Divide coffee ice cream evenly between brownie bases, smooth top. Place in freezer.
- Process biscuits until they are a coarse crumb. Repeat ice cream treatment with remaining litre of ice cream, add biscuit crumbs. Spoon cookies and cream ice cream onto coffee ice cream layer, press down, smooth top and cover with plastic wrap. Return to freezer for 2 hours or until frozen firm.
- Lift out cakes one at a time, remove plastic cover and turn out onto serving plates, peel off remaining wrap and garnish with grated chocolate.