Minty Ice Cream Pie
- 1 x 220g chocolate shortcrust pastry shell
- 2L Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream Mint Choc Chip
- 100mL chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- Cook pastry shell as per packet instructions. Allow to cool completely.
- Place a few scoops of Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream Mint Choc Chip into the base of the pastry shell and smooth, using a spatula, to fill the shell. Top with more scoops of Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream Mint Choc Chip leaving them in balls. Return to freezer for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
- To serve, remove pie from freezer and place on a serving platter. Top with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and finish with a sprinkle of white chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.