Sour Cream & Spinach Tuna Loaf Dip by Everyday Gourmet
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium round sourdough loaf
- 4 baby cucumbers, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 carrot, cut into batons
- Breakfast radishes, wash and stem left on for presentation
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- With a serrated knife, cut 3cm off the top of the loaf. Using your hand tear chunks of break piece from the centre, forming a cavity with a 2cm border.
- Place torn bread on a tray and drizzle with oil and a pinch of salt. Toss to coat evenly. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minute or until golden and crusty.
- Soften the cream cheese with the spatula and mix in the spinach, tuna, mustard, capers, herbs and lemon. Fold through the Bulla Sour Cream and season to taste then spoon into the hollowed-out bread.
- Serve the dip with the crusty croutons, cucumbers, carrot and radish.