Strawberry Cheesecake Thick Shakes
- 2 Tbsp choc hazelnut spread
- 60g shortbread biscuits
- 100g fresh strawberries
- 400g Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream Vanilla
- 200mL milk
- 2 Tbsp strawberry sauce/topping
- Crush half the biscuits and leave the remainder whole for serving.
- Place chocolate hazelnut spread around the rim of each serving glass. Coat with the crushed biscuits.
- Decorate the inside of the glasses by pressing a few of the strawberry slices onto the sides of the glass until stuck in place. Reserve a few slices to garnish.
- To assemble, place the ice cream, milk and strawberry sauce into a blender and blitz until smooth and well combined. Pour into prepared glasses and top with biscuits and the remaining strawberry slices.